Sunday, December 11, 2005

What are Morfling?

Morfling are made out of parts of cuddly animals. These cuddly animals once came into the home of little children, lovers or as a present just for the fun of it. They were loved, cuddled and after their owners had enough were rejected and tossed away. I find them, in fleamarkets, secondhand stores or sitting outside next to the rubbish. Sometimes people bring them to me and ask me to adopt a bag full of these poor creatures. Then in my place, my special studio I dismantle them and separate their parts..... This is the beginning of a whole new existent. Their life as a Morfling! They won't be victims of rejections anymore they will be proud and dangerous in a sweet way!

2 comments:

Steve Lamboo said...

Hee wat een mooie Morflings!

Cisje said...

Wat een mooi idee zit er achter je creaties. Ik vind ze absoluut heel bijzonder, Anita.
Dat je er nog maar een heleboel gaat maken!

Cis van De Rattenherberg